Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I guess the video kinda says it all.
A friend majoring in political science asked me a question today. If given an option, would i stand and fight for my country or would i choose to flee with me family if there was an option to let me flee?
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
- Biatch-es have the inability to form close friends with members of the same sex. Its circle of friends revolves mostly of members of the opposite sex, the degree of closeness varies.
- Biatch-es do not treat close friends as close friends but rather as a maid or a slave. Their requirements of close friends includes wanting their close friends to do whatever the biatch like (eg: going out, accompanying her, hearing her whine) without taking into consideration of the close friend. They however, comes up with all sort of reasons when the close friend as for favor. Which leads to them having no close same sex friends and even if they have, the longest period will only be a few months
- Biatch-es love to come up with sad stories about themselves. They love to portray themselves as weak, vulnerable creatures that are prone to get hurt to gain sympathy from others and so others will defend them no matter what. Biatch-es thrive behind layers of lies
- Biatch-es have the inability to think from others' shoes. They cannot understand how others are feeling or thinking, which roughly contributes to Point 2.
- The scariest weapon of a biatch is tears, or rather crocodile tears. If her sad stories do not work, she will utilize this weapon to break your defenses. The ability of biatch to so easily shed tears continues to baffle scientists
- Perhaps the scariest thing about biatch-es is that they will do anything to get their goals, be it a popular guy, fame, etc. They do not care how many people they trample, how many lies they make as long as they get what they one
- Biatch-es are mostly motivated by a single factor in all their actions, to be popular. They want to project a good image of themselves to everyone, which is why all the stories about them being victims
- The most scary thing about a biatch-es is that everyone seems to like them. They have good acting skills, making it hard to spot them unless you have known them for very long. Going against biatch-es is never easy given the amount of supporters they can gather through their sad stories
- Biatch-es are also two faced snakes
- Biatch-es are oblivious to people hating them because well, like i said, they cannot think from other people's shoes.
As to why biatch-es exists, scientists are still clueless to it. They may be aliens who spaceship crashed on Earth and therefore they are gathering minions to rebuild their spaceship or they may be just like aliens from the show Species where they are finding the perfect mate to produce their offspring.
No matter what, all scientists do agree that staying away from biatch-es is the most advisable action because a suitable weapon to confront them has yet to be discovered. A close encounter with them may result in unforeseeable consequences.
Should you see a biatch, please contact MIBs (Men In Black) and they will take care of the rest. Tq
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
For people who know me, you know what the "canalicully amelia" stands for.
Apparently the rumors about me liking someone had gone a little tad too far til a stranger knows about it, evident from the wrong spelling.
What could possibly be the explanation for the query? I would be happy to hear from the person who searched Google using the term above.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
I picked up what nimble courage i had and went to the tutor.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Life in uni would be so much boring-er without all the lame jokes, high pitched laughs and free performances.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
I was speechless when i first saw this video. It's like having a big boulder crashing unto all me self beliefs and shattering it into pieces. So much for my delusion of being superior over these "special" people. Jesus really nailed it when He asked me not to judge others or being risked being judged back myself. I felt so guilty of labeling people like Carly as hopeless while viewing myself in a high position.
Well, i guess this is one of the good things of choosing to study Psychology. Out of so the sea of pessimism in life, miracles can and do happen. It gives me hope that there's more to life which is worth living for.
The case of Carly is one of it.
It's not a miracle that she knows how to communicate, it 's a miracle that underneath the outer appearance of what we think as a mental person, there is an unique individual down there, just like me, just like you. Capable of thoughts and feelings as anyone could.
It can be argued that we humans are not just made up of nothing but circuitry and a bunch of flesh. We do have a soul. Some sort of inner voice, you might say. Just because we cannot prove of its existence we cannot just brush it aside thinking that all our emotions, our feelings and our thoughts rely solely on how our genes program us, how our body shape us and how our brain is wired.
Deep down inside, everyone is the same.
Which is why i would like to believe that something far greater than us is behind the engineering of humans. I used to doubt that because like i said, i could not understand the logic of creating people who cannot function as normal humans in the way they think and operate. But now i know that i'm just the same as them.
The next time i come into contact with people like Carly, i will give them all the respect they deserve as a normal human. No more thinking that me myself is way more superior than anyone else.
Carly Fleischmann, thanks for throwing the boulder unto me and shattering all my irrational beliefs.
You're the reason why life is so much more beautiful than it seems.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I don't know about other people, but when you force me to listen to a same song for 50 times and made me lose 30 minutes of sleep not counting that i have an exam coming up later, i tend to get a little bit angry. Of course, the best way would be to find the source of music and ask him/her gently to tone down, but i'm not really good at this. The last time i tried, i had to go home with broken glasses and a broken nose. Which is why i'm using guerrilla methods like this to vent my anger.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
2. From the Latin meaning "light" he motivates others by gentle persuasion a natural born leader.
A person who has this name tends to be
Very loyal, respectful, fearless, outgoing, idealistic, fun loving, competive nature
But due to a very loyal and fearless nature these two combined will mean Luke is a force to be reckoned with.
And also attracts quite a lot of female attention due to these characteristics
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Coming to uni can really change a person.
For example a task that seemed impossible and astronomical for Luke last time is now happening!
Task like visiting the library to study.
Until i realized that i left my pencil case back in my room which meant i cannot make any notes.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010