It's so hot that I wish to...
The Top 10 things that I wish to do now:
1. Buy, steal or rob, whichever way is easiest, an air conditioner to put in my room. Wait, make that two air conditioners because I think one would not be enough. On second thought, I think I'll just bring an entire air conditioner shop back to my room.
2. Eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And bath in ice cream too.
3. Hide inside the fridge all day.
4. Sleep wearing nothing. In the swimming pool. A swimming pool that is filled with ice cubes.
5. Kidnap the sun before he has a chance to rise. And just to be sure, I'll kidnap the moon too until the temperature returns to normal. Then I'll let them go.
6. Move to either the North Pole or the South Pole or any place as long as it is surrounded by ice.
7. Apply for an internship with an ice supplier company.
8. Tell loads of cold lame jokes to myself in hopes of getting the surrounding temperature down.
9. Stop doing anything that is related to hot. No more eating hot stuff or checking out hot girls and definitely no exercising. And that includes climbing the stairs.
10. And maybe it's time to take the global warming issue seriously. No more doing stuff that would indirectly increase the Earth's temperature even more. And that means to eat less meat and to use less energy. Bye bye laptop and my favorite lamp chop.
Because this heat wave is seriously killing me. Never in my life have I felt so hot before. And it's not even due to me.