Since every single blogger on the planet is doing this and since today is the last day of 2010, I thought it would be fun to also list down the stuff that I have done for 2010. You know, for memory's sake and to show off a bit about my life. Kenny Sia loves to do this too. Well, here's some important highlights of Lukey's life for 2010, in random order:-
2. Visited Changi Airport
Did not board any plane, just to send a friend away to Poland
3. Performed in Eusoff's Elixer band
4. Supper-ed like crazy
But still managed to stay slim :p
That camera, btw, is not really a camera but a well hidden alien extinguishing gun
6. Still got an extreme average result for my first year's second semester results. Not really happy with it
8. Became an Irish leprechaun, I mean hacker, in the process
Still can't explain why the leggings are there, though
Not to mention winning 4 out of 5 awards for Eusoff Hall that night. And I finally got to dance!
11. Became a second year student in NUS
12. Joined Eusoff Voluntary Corps, EusoffWorks as Video Director, Programmes Vice Head, Eusoff Dance, Chingay Dance and Eusoff Dance production in hopes of killing myself even more
13. Failed as an emcee
Tried to be funny but my jokes all fell cold because I was too busy being nervous
14. Got attached. But broke up four months after. I was stupid to not know how to appreciate her
15. Went Desaru for my year end trip
One of the most extremely awesomest trip ever. EVER
16. Celebrated a pair of twins birthday in JB
17. Got a surprisingly good result for my second year's first semester. Finally got an A after such a long wait. Was shouting like nuts when I first saw the results.
18. Was finally able to have a major in Psychology, thanks to my unexpected good results :)
19. Came back to Ipoh for Christmas
20. Had a bad case of stomach abnormalities. Not thanks to a lamb chop. Would never forget it
Very much thanks to Exabytes!
23. Won an X6 from Nuffnang's competition
. X6 still nowhere to be seen
24. A good friend of mine became a Christian
. An unexpected but pleasant surprise
25. Changed my blog's name from "Lukey's Rantings" to "LUKEYisHandsome.com"
. Got my own domain name in the process. Not to mention feeling a lot more handsome-er
So, there's my 2010. Not all of it, but most important ones. And guess that's all about it that I can remember. Looking forward to another awesome year ahead before the world ends on 2012. Til then, Happy New Year! Hope I will become a famous blogger by 2011!
Labels: Blogging, Life, Life Updates, Rantings, Special Occasion